Kalvin Davis – 19/27x
Jeremy has been riding forever, he is not just a racer, he is a rider,
- Nickname: Kalvin with a K
- Career Number: Not yet but soon
- Height: 5′ 10″
- Favorite thing about Supercross: opportunity
- Years Riding: 11
- Pets: I’ve got a little Punk.
- Pet Peeves: ignorance
- Home Town: Albuquerque, NM
- Favorite Track: duke city bmx
- What do you do when you’re not riding: i walk to class, attend class, read philosophy, hike, rock climb, play chess, paint, and enjoy every breath.
- Favorite Music: disco jams!
- Favorite Food: cereal, honey bunches of oats.
- Favorite Drink: chocolate milk
- Guilty Pleasure: i love shoes
- Favorite Race: the next one!
- Best thing about BMX: travels, adventure, and family
- Worst thing about BMX: ummm… What? Nothing!!
- Favorite Magazine: pull
- Dream Car: I will roll a lambo
- Dream Vacation: take me exploring through the rain forest and jumping off cliffs
- Riding Crew: my roots are deep in the 505
- Tell us a favorite Road Trip Story: a ghost broke my radio antenna on the way to Desoto!
- Frame: Supercross ENVY Pro XL – Custom Powdercoated
- Forks: Supercross SLT 20mm
- Headset: Speedline Sealed Bearing Integrated
- Stem: Supercross Racerhead FL – 53mm
- Bars: Supercross HUGE
- Grips: ODI / Troy Lee Lock On’s
- Brake Lever: Tektro
- Brake Cable: Speedline
- Brakes: Tektro
- Seatpost Clamp: Speedline Quick Release
- Seatpost: Supercross Alloy Pivotal
- Saddle: Supercross Pivotal
- Rims: Alienation Runaway/Deviant Combo
- Hubs: Supercross Quick Twitch
- Spokes: Speedline Titanium
- Tires: Maxxis DTH
- Chain Tensioners: Speedline Alloy
- Chain: Speedline Half/Link
- Chainring: Tangent 4 Bolt
- Cranks: Shimano DXR
- Pedals: Time
- Bottom Bracket: Hawk