Dani George – Elite Woman
What can we say about Dani, except you better hide your chocolate chip cookies when she is around. Dani has been showing the world what she is made of on the ABA and UCI circuits. She was one of the Jr. DEVO girls who at 15 years old was already ramping up the OTC track, she is quiet and lets her riding speak for itself. Well unless you get her around her friends and then the true Dani shines through. Dani is a great person through and through, and when it was time to select a Junior Woman for the Supercross Team there was no doubt in anyones mind that Dani was the perfect fit. Dani is funny, friendly, loves to jump, and it was a natural fit as Dani was originally co-sponsored by Supercross when she first started racing on the infamous Dirt Diva’s team, and then again when she was riding for Supercamp/Answer she was on Supercross Frames. She loves hitting up all the local So.Cal tracks with her friends. When we say to expect big things out of Ms. George you should listen. She is the future of BMX.
- Nickname: The Danimal
- Career Number: 33!
- Height: 5’3″
- Favorite thing about Supercross: The awesome bike parts and support
- Years Riding: 5
- Pets: Two awesome dogs, and a fishy
- Pet Peeves: Talking to someone about someone else when that someone else I standing right there. That, my friends, is a tenet of existentialism called alienation.
- Home Town: Palmdale, CA
- Favorite Track: Antelope Valley BMX, Sycamore BMX, Whittier Narrows BMX
- What do you do when you’re not riding: Watch Harry Potter Movies, Hang Out with My Friends
- Favorite Music: Tom Petty
- Favorite Food: Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Favorite Drink: Arnold Palmer
- Guilty Pleasure: Eating substantial amounts of chocolate chip cookies whenever I so choose.
- Favroite Race: All of them I just like to race
- Best thing about BMX: Having good reason for coming home dirty.
- Worst thing about BMX: Dirt Boogies
- Favorite Magazine: All BMX mags
- Dream Car: One that’s cute but not to girly.
- Dream Vacation: A BMX race with the whole family.
- Riding Crew: Brando and the Millis. My family and the Supercross crew.
- Tell us a favorite Road Trip Story: I don’t have very many good road trip stories because I’m sleeping most of the time. If you count a quick little hour and a half drive with my sister a road trip, then I got a story for you. I was on my way to Victorville one evening with my older sister Kelsey. We stopped to get gas and went into the gas station to get some food. After getting the food, I went to put the gas pumper thing away and I accidentally squeezed the handle and got covered in gas. I think my sister was mad that I made the whole car stink like gas the whole drive home.
- Frame:Supercross 2012 Envy v2 Race Frame – Pro Plus – Custom Sunshine Yellow and Cookie Monster Blue Anodize
- Forks:Supercross LT-A Forks Sunshine Yellow
- Headset: Speedline Sealed Bearing
- Stem:Supercross Racerhead FL Stem 48mm Cookie Monster Blue
- Bars:Supercross Pro LT Bars – Sunshine Yellow
- Grips: ODI Ruffian Lock Ons – Flangeless
- Brake Lever: Speedline
- Brake Cable: Speedline Linear Cable
- Brakes: Speedline
- Seatpost Clamp: Speedline Quick Release
- Seatpost: Supercross Alloy Pivotal
- Saddle:Supercross E-Line Pivotal in Sunshine Yellow
- Rims: Alienation Runaway/Deviant Combo
- Hubs:Supercross Quick Twitch Cassette Hubs 36 hole – Black
- Spokes: Speedline Titanium
- Tires:Maxxis DTH
- Chain Tensioners: Speedline Alloy
- Chain: Speedline 1/2 Link – 3/32nd
- Chainring: Tangent 4 Bolt
- Cranks: E-13 30mm BB
- Pedals: TIME
- Bottom Bracket: Custom Supercross 30mm BB with Folmer Frictionless Bearings.