Introducing the 2013 Supercross Shine
It’s that time of year where we start to show off the new products, and the Supercross Shine is getting a full update for 2013. Introduced in 2011 as an official model, the Supercross Shine has been holding it’s own on 4x and Dual Slalom courses worldwide.
Well, never ones to be satisfied with what we have done, we have a drive in us that wants to continue to make things better, lighter, faster, stiffer, stronger, so as soon as the original Shine was released, we started work on how to make it better. And with Blake coming on board as the MTB team Pro, we got a lot of first-hand real world testing data, and even the first round of changes, had another round of changes, until we have what we are releasing to the public now, which is as perfect as we can get it at this point in time.
The Updates to the 2013 Supercross Shines are as follows:
- New Tapered 1 1/8″ – 1.5″ Headtube
- Improved Tire Clearance for Wider 2.3 rear tires
- New BB and Seatstay brace for improved stiffness and power transfer
- new cable routing to keep the cables short and out of the way for improved shifting and braking
- New removeable rear dropouts with 3 options – Stock 135x9mm spacing, and Optional 142mmx12 and Horizontal BMX style.
The 2013 Shine is available in 3 sizes. Short, Long, and new Xtra Long sizes.
All 3 sizes are available in Gloss Black, Pearl White, Cyan Blue, Bright Yellow and Mirror Polish. Custom Paint and Anodize finishes are available for an up charge.
Click here to get your hands on a 2013 Shine today.